Tuesday, February 5, 2008

cafeGAINZ Tip of the Day - Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2008

....let's get it kick-started....you really want a glimpse of what goes on in my head? You want to know what its like to be a GAINZ-MAKER? Here's an example of my stream of consciousness: "calf hurts.....hurt it last night playing basketball....I think I pulled it again......everyone is looking at me funny when I walk.....someone just shouted "Mark".I may kill that person......shouldn't have done those 75 reps of squats two days before a game......you know your legs need at least 3 days to recover....you did this to your calf back in '06...get it together Wesay......train hard but train smart......I guess that means no basketball today, gotta heal for Thursday's match......what am I gonna do for GAINZ today?.......I think its time to hit triceps with a sick tri-force...and I'm going HEAVY at that...this calf injury has pissed me off, gonna work the tri-s heavy and hard...NO MERCY Wesay!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well it looks like I'm gonna shred all three tricep heads today....you should too!

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what goes on in your head when your "boning" a hot chick? I'm assuming it's something along the lines of "I can't wait for my love explosion to cover her face." Please elaborate.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a weird comment....why is "boning" in quotes?

    ReplyDelete