Tuesday, January 8, 2008

cafeGAINZ Tip of the Day - Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008

Ok, so I been talking a lot of mess about making GAINZ. I bet you're thinking that we here at the cafe make it sounds too easy. I bet some of you want to punch me square in the saq. Well, try this on for size. I'm fixin' to practice what we preach...

So Wesay GAINZ has a lil' trip coming up towards the end of this week. The place is pretty secluded and very, very cold. One would think GAINZ would be hard to come by........PSYCHE!!!! Check this out, went down to the local athletic store and purchased resistance bands and a jump rope. I already had aerobic bands so I'm bringing those too. Got the idea from a recent article in "Muscle & Fitness" featuring T.O. People either love him or hate him, but every one respects his work ethic. Well, I did a "dry run" workout last night at home to simulate the workout when I'm on my trip.........IT WAS AWESOME. I will be partying, I'll probably be doin a little boozin, but one thing is FOR SURE: I WILL MAKE GAINZ. Practice what you preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment