Tuesday, December 11, 2007

cafeGAINZ Tip of the Day - Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007

Check out this sick post-workout concoction: milk + chocolate soy milk + wheat germ + peanut butter = GAINZ. Not only is it chock-full of whey, casein, and soy protein, its legit for vitamin E and folic acid. Most of the time I just throw it all together after putting in work and mix it by hand, but you can get creative and add bananas, designer protein, and other ingredients/STACKZ, and you can use a blender for better consistency. Be creative, its your shake....its your GAINZ!

2 comments:

  1. Any tips on warming up your elbows and shoulders? My elbows hurt like hell when I work out my tricepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the best way to judge ones overall gainz... stregth and conditioning? I'm trying to set up a competition amongst friends and want to know what is the most fair way to judge who has made the most gainz.

    ReplyDelete