Sunday, November 1, 2009

WTF

[editor's note: this post was originally posted in late October/early November of 2008]



Whoa...just got a post from Johnny....its nice to hear from him, although, quite frankly, I'm still worried....this piece is more bizarre than an Al Davis press conference. Keep reading if you're brave enough.


"I want to apologize to everyone in GAINZ-land about my Bobby Fischer like slip from the world. J. GAINZ is a man with a lot on his plate. I wanted to keep up with my posts, but I felt like I had too many other things going on and not enough time. Then I started thinking…I have time to breathe right? I have time to make GAINZ right? There is no excuse why I should not be helping the world become a more GAINZful place. It would be a sin to keep all this knowledge of GAINZ I have in my head to myself.

So, I’m just going to take this time to let everyone know what Johnny has been up to. To make a long story short, J. GAINZ is hot right now. I mean, women are practically throwing themselves at him. But, J. GAINZ must say, women out there need to show a little bit of etiquette. Because even when he goes out with his girl, women are staring at him, waiting for the second that his girl goes to the bathroom or walks outside for some fresh air. Why you over there looking at me, while my girl is standing here? There is definitely enough J. GAINZ to go around. If I’m out with my lady, that means you gotta hit me on text (my number is 808-XXX-XXXX [edited out] by the way). Ain’t no big deal. J. GAINZ probably won’t respond to your texts but he definitely appreciates the love. And you never know, maybe one night when his girl is acting up, you might be the lucky one that he calls. Or if you are simply a fan of cafeGAINZ.com and you recognize me, it’s ok to approach me, say hello, ask me for a tip or two. I love talking to my fans. My point is, out of respect for J. GAINZ’ personal life, he would appreciate if you ladies would take it easy on him a little bit. He is tired of hearing the questions, “How do you know that girl?” “Why is she looking at you like she knows you?” “Did you hook up with that girl before?”

Now on to making GAINZ. J. GAINZ has a new split, its chest, arms, rest, shoulders, back, rest, legs. He really likes the way his body is responding to this split. All you out there in the GAINZworld should try it. The extra rest before shoulders and legs really helps on those last forced reps. These two body parts are what Johnny is trying to develop as he feels these are the two body parts that are a little bit behind the rest of his body. So, if for example, you reading this right now want to develop a bigger or better chest, maybe you should put chest right after a rest day. So you can be fully charged and ready to blast your pectorali. Sorry everyone for the long delay, but I want to reassure you, J. GAINZ IS BACK!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment