Monday, November 3, 2008

J. GAINZ is in Love

Just got this from Johnny......He's aliiiiiiivvvvvvvveeeeee!!!!!!!!!
-Wesay

This story is for all the hopeless romantics out there. I know the title of this post has got all of our lady readers in a frenzy. I’m sure they are all thinking, "Who is this bitch?" "And what does she have that I don’t?" But sorry to say ladies, J. GAINZ is in love, and that means you are all taking a back seat for a while to the love of his life: GAINZ making. He has rekindled an old flame. J. GAINZ fell off the GAINZ train so to speak in the last couple of months. He has been going to the gym only a handful of times per week and has been slamming mix drinks like he was drinking a protein shake after a legageddon. He’s been enjoying pizza and hamburgers far too often without feeling free to mix in a little cardio. (We at cafeGAINZ don’t condemn the eating of pizza, brownies or other foods that you enjoy, we just suggest that you eat them in moderation.)

People always say, you can’t choose when you fall in love, it will just happen. And when you finally do fall in love, you will know the very instant it occurs. Well, after being separated for a few months, I fell back in love on September 14th. I was sauntering around the gym, not really doing anything special when it hit me: you are being a puke! People in this place look up to you. If J GAINZ isn’t setting an example for all the GAINZmakers in the gym, who will? I went right to the squat rack, blasted out 6 sets of squats (note, the first two sets are light warm up sets) and there was nothing I could do. She had me back. I knew why I fell in love the first time with GAINZmaking, back in 2001. GAINZmaking will never cheat on you, you always know where she is, and there is never any drama in your relationship with GAINZmaking. YOU are the only one that can do the cheating. You can cheat on the depth of your squats, you can cheat on your meals, and you can cheat by not pushing yourself on the amount of reps or weight on any give lift. But where is GAINZmaking after all that? Right by your side to take you back. The purpose of this post is to let those of you out there who have fallen off the GAINZ train to not lose hope. It is NEVER EVER too late to jump back on, and falling off even happens to some of the best GAINZmakers in the world like myself.

If there is a line that explains my relationship with making GAINZ, its “For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health.”

- Johnny GAINZ

2 comments:

  1. welcome back. as always, be sure to use protection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche! It's great to have Johnny back...I think I can finally stop worrying and get some sleep. I've felt like a mother staying up all night waiting for her teenage daughter to come up after junior ball since April.

    ReplyDelete